Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hello!

Well I guess this is where the magic happens so let me start of by saying it's going to be fun being a magician (lol). Forget the pun and welcome to my blog! I know I have had this blog for a few years now but I haven't had the confidence to upload anything because of all the negative possibilities that run through my mediocre, female mind; however the phrase 'Carpe Diem' has really put things into perspective for me and as it should for my viewers i guess.

Well, all I can hope for is a few thousand views and a cheeky shoutout from Company Magazine hahaha, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. lmao all those Magic jokes. Somebody call David Blaine! Love your hair and make up. The fact that youre also wearing a flannel makes me naturally inclined to start following your blog. Welcome to da blogosphere free your minddd. Nice to meet yaa :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, the magic jokes always work! They compliment everything:) and thank you so much! Flannel will be worn regularly to attract lovely people such as yourself! Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete